How can you apply for a landed immigrant visa if you are a foreigner with a student visa?

Sunday, August 02, 2009  

If you are a foreigner that has been in Chile for at least two years, have a student visa and have completed your education and want to settle in Chile, you should visit the provincial government office closest to your residential address, ninety days before your residence permit subject to the contract you had at the time the request was made expires. You will be required to present the following documentation:

- A completed residence application form. This document is generally filled out by the official processing the application. 
- Photocopies of a valid passport (including blank pages), including a stamped visa
- Other documents. Learn more in the section "Everything you need to know before studying in Chile".