Ministry of Education Examination and Private Schools Unit

If a Chilean or foreign student has completed studies abroad and wishes to validate the same in Chile, he/she must first legalize these documents. Following legalization, these are to be presented at this unit together with the student's birth certificate (if he/she is a minor), an original study certificate for the last year of studies completed abroad, a certificate for the last course completed in Chile, as well as the applicant's passport or identification card. The person will also be required to pay a fee of 0.15 UTM. This procedure must be completed at the Provincial Education Department nearest the Regional Ministerial Education Secretariat for persons residing out of Santiago.

Address: Fray Camilo Henríquez 262, Santiago
Phone: 56 2
Opening Hours: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM

Other languages:

    Academic Validation