3, 2, 1… Ignition!
USACH planetarium brings us the story from Laura Estrella, a small girl who wants to go around universe. During thisprocess it is possible to learn about law of gravity, light, planet earth’s behavior. Ideal for attending with kids and learning in a ludic and fun way, the kind that just planetary can provide.
This post is also available in Spanish
To bear in mind
- Region: XIII Región Metropolitana,
- Price: Kids, students and Old age: $3.500. Adults: $4.500
- Ticket Office: Payment at the vineyard itself
- Showtime: Tuesday to Sunday at 12:00, 15:00 and 17:00.
- Links: http://planetariochile.cl/?portfolio_page=321-despegue
Av Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 3349, Santiago, Estación Central