Almost 5 hectares in a zoo which was opened in 1925 that still attracts visitors due to more than one thousand animals and almost 158 native species and exotic species such as giraffes, Bengal tigers, crocodiles and protected species such as polar bears, emus and pudu (the smallest deer in the world). A place animal lovers cannot miss.
This post is also available in Spanish
To bear in mind
- Region: XIII Región Metropolitana,
- Price: Adults $3.000. Kids, Old age and students $1.500.
- Ticket Office: At the zoo
- Showtime: Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 to 18:00.
- Links: http://www.parquemet.cl/horarios-y-tarifas/
Chilean National Zoo, ,