Café del Museo
The interesting thing about this coffee shop – located at Mulato Gil de Castro Square – is that its decoration is composed by paintings that change every certain time and which can be bought by clients, You find sandwiches, cakes, fresh salads and a wide variety of hot and cold beverages which are this place’s specialty. Having lunch is also possible.
This post is also available in Spanish
To bear in mind
- Region: XIII Región Metropolitana,
- Price: $3.500 average consumption
- Ticket Office: At the coffee shop
- Showtime: Monday to Sunday from 10:30 to 20:30.
- Links: http://www.cafedelmuseo.cl/wp/
José Victorino Lastarria 305, Santiago, Región Metropolitana