Contemporary art show that mixes audiovisual effects and music, along with a secret script. Behind each movement there’s a personal story of each interpreter. But what it’s being performed during the scenes are not the facts, but the emotions felt by the characters, translated into a performance. A unique and clever project by the Matríztica School.
This post is also available in Spanish
To bear in mind
- From Thursday 23 November to Saturday 16 December
- Region: XIII Región Metropolitana,
- Price: General Admission: $5.000 | Students and Senior Citizens: $3.000 | Dance Thursday: $3.000
- Showtime: Thursday to Sunday: 08:00 p.m.
- Links: www.gam.cl/danza/matriz
Centro Cultural Gabriela Mistral - Avenida Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins, Santiago, Chile