Exhibition: “The Revolution of Forms: 60 years of abstract art in Chile”
This collection of works of art consists in photographs, paintings, drawings and sculptures that reflects the history and expression of the abstract movement in Chile, from the beginning.
The exhibition presents 214 art pieces, of 42 different artist.
This post is also available in Spanish
To bear in mind
- From Thursday 23 March to Sunday 28 May
- Region: XIII Región Metropolitana,
- Price: General ticket $3.000, students, senior citizens and agreements $1.500
- Ticket Office: Ticket offices Centro Cultural La Moneda
- Showtime: Monday to Sunday, from 9:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Links: www.ccplm.cl/sitio/la-revolucion-de-las-formas
Centro Cultural Palacio La Moneda - Avenida Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins, Santiago, Chile