Picasso: Mano erudita, ojo salvaje (Picasso: Scholar hand, Wild eye)
This incredible exhibition comes directly from the national Musée Picasso-Paris. It has already been awarded with the applause of the inhabitants of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. It consists in 135 original works of the Spanish genius, in addition to a selection of unique pieces for our country. A truly unique and unforgettable instance.
This post is also available in Spanish
To bear in mind
- From Tuesday 17 January to Sunday 05 March
- Region: XIII Región Metropolitana,
- Price: Free before 1:00 pm. $3.000 the rest of the day.
- Ticket Office: Centro Cultural Palacio La Moneda
- Showtime: 9:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Links: www.ccplm.cl/sitio/exposicion-principal-picasso-mano-erudita-ojo-salvaje/
Centro Cultural Palacio de la Moneda - Avenida Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins, Santiago, Chile