The greatest value from this place is variety and spontaneity, menu offers depend on suppliers – meaning – the best products in the central market in terms of fish and seafood and at the local market for fruits and vegetables, they also sell homemade beer prepared by the chef and homemade bread. A culinary surprise every day.
This post is also available in Spanish
To bear in mind
- Region: XIII Región Metropolitana,
- Price: $15.000 average consumption
- Ticket Office: Cash, check, debit card, credit card, dollars and euros at the restaurant itself.
- Showtime: Monday to Thursday from 12:30 to 23:30. Fridays and Saturdays from 12:30 to 00:30. Sundays from 12:30 to 17:00.
- Links: http://www.barriolastarria.com/restaurant_mulato_barrio_lastarria.htm
José Victorino Lastarria 307, Santiago, Región Metropolitana