San Carlos de Apoquindo Natural Park
This beautiful park offers the chance to practice mountain bike and trekking; its diverse ecosystem offer different kind of flora and fauna for those who like enjoying nature. It is connected with Puente Ñilhue Natural Park to the north and Aguas de Ramón Natural Park to the south.
This post is also available in Spanish
To bear in mind
- Region: XIII Región Metropolitana,
- Price: Kids up to 12 years old and Old age (60 years old) $1.000 and general admission $2.000
- Ticket Office: At the park
- Showtime: Tuesday to Sunday from 08:00 to 18:00.
- Links: http://asociacionparquecordillera.cl/red-de-parques-naturales/san-carlos-de-apoquindo/
Parque Natural San Carlos de Apoquindo, Las Condes, Santiago