Santiago’s International Book Fair
If you are a bookworm and love to learn more about culture in general, you cannot miss the 37° version of the Feria Internacional del Libro de Santiago (Santiago’s International Book Fair) – FILSA. This year they welcome Italy as an honour guest. For 18 days, those who attend will be able to enjoy talks, book presentations, live concerts, dance, theatre, workshops, among other activities.
This post is also available in Spanish
To bear in mind
- From Thursday 26 October to Sunday 05 November
- Region: XIII Región Metropolitana,
- Price: Check the Official Website
- Showtime: Monday to Thursday: 12:00 p.m - 09:30 p.m. | Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 11:00 a.m - 09:30 p.m.
- Links: www.camaradellibro.cl/ferias/filsa/filsa-2017
Centro Cultural Estación Mapocho - Presidente Balmaceda, Santiago, Chile