This is the story of a young Chilean boy that travels across the world on its bike. A middle class guy, with learning dissabilities and lack of social skills, has been victim of bullying from his peers; her mother finds a way to send him away from Chile so he can find a way to succeed. This is the beginning of his journey that will lead him to find the acceptance that couldn’t get in his own country.
This post is also available in Spanish
To bear in mind
- From Saturday 07 October to Sunday 29 October
- Region: XIII Región Metropolitana,
- Price: Voluntary Contribution
- Showtime: Saturday and Sunday: 08:00 p.m.
- Links: www.anfiteatrobellasartes.cl/2017/10/05/chilenito
Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes - José Miguel de La Barra, Santiago, Chile