Theatre: “Nomads of the Ocean”
Puppet show that revolves around the relationship between a father and her daughter, both part of the Kawesqár culture in the Patagonia, and how their lives change when they settle down and leave their nomadic life behind, causing conflict between the both of them due to their different projections in life.
This post is also available in Spanish
To bear in mind
- From Saturday 08 July to Sunday 30 July
- Region: XIII Región Metropolitana,
- Price: Voluntary Contribution
- Showtime: Saturday and Sunday: 05:00 p.m.
- Links: www.anfiteatrobellasartes.cl/2017/06/20/nomades-del-mar
Museo de Nacional de Bellas Artes - Ismael Valdés Vergara, Santiago, Chile